Bangkok is just the right location for all the adventure lovers out there and the adrenaline junkies. It is one of the few cities where one discovers new places and new experiences every other day. You can spend the night in Sukhumvit’s back alleys or ride a tuk-tuk to explore Chinatown. There are endless fun and unlimited opportunities for adventure and fun activities. Just remember to plan your trip in advance. Take advantage of AirAsia promotion and learn about their exclusive deals and packages on Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok travel. Get ready to enjoy exciting trips and fantastic adventures in Bangkok and at lower prices!
Explore Bangkok backwaters and get a glimpse into some of the most extraordinary places of the city. Floating on those canals or klongs is indeed a unique experience and a lot different from the frenetic city life.
- EasyKart offers you once in a lifetime chance to zip around on an indoor track in 100c, 160cc, and 270c karts. Reach the top speed of 70km/h, and those rides are sure to send your adrenaline rushing. The ultimate adventure is sure to raise your heartbeat as you try to avoid others and race ahead.
- Take advantage of the Wildlife Friends of Thailand program and support a pilot project to keep the wild and domestic elephants away from the domestic areas and restrain them to the forest. Domesticated elephants are often forced to go on the streets and are found roaming in the city.
- Taco Lake and Thai Wake Park are just perfect for wakeboarding in Bangkok. Taco Lake is more comfortable and cheaper than the Wake Park which is more apt for the pros and offers more challenging obstacles.
- Make a visit to Love Café if you want to spend some quality time with the majestic breed of dog, the friendly huskies, that come in different characters, colors, and sizes. It is a very organized activity, and you get to hand around with the pack of huskies.
- The Racquet Club’s ‘Urban Playground’ offers some excellent rock climbing opportunities and is just idle for both beginners and experienced climbers. There are other activates apart from the climbing such as yoga classes, gym, swimming pool and tennis courts.
- Surf at Flowhouse and feel the waves indoors before you go and test out the real waves out in the ocean. You can feel the pressure of the water pushing you up as you surf on the human-made inflated ramp. Here, you well find peel of all age groups and having a fun time.
- Diving with sharks is an activity you would not like to miss. However, there is no need to go to the vast open oceans as you can enjoy the marine life right in the middle of the city at Sea Life Ocean World. Get an underwater adrenaline rush as you come across black-tip reef sharks, tiger sharks, leopard sharks and eagle rays.
- Trampoline jumping might sound like an activity for kids, but there is no harm in becoming a kid even if for a short while to envoy all that fun. Sure kids enjoy Trampoline jumping more than adults, but it sure is a sweat-breaking and adrenaline-pumping activity.
- Another adventurous and fun thing to do in Bangkok is Bobble Football. Here, teams made of friends or even strangers get involved in different types of games such as sumo wrestling, races, bowling while inside a zorb-like balloon.
- Cycling through the urban jungle is another fun-filled adventure in Bangkok. You will love the activity so much that you would like to do this every day. Navigating the bustling streets of Bangkok on a bike is fun.